Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Ryan Griffith, Jason Driskell, Amanda Frankfort, Sammie Hall, Courtney Hochard, Beckey Blanken, Jessie Hall, Teri vonSeggern, Audra Madison, Roberta Pretz, Owen Watkins, Jon Zimmer, LaVera Aufdemberge, Michael Burgess, Becky Gruoner, Margaret Hanawalt, Mike Niemann, Mark Niemann, Bob Wells, Joe Wilson, Sr., Maki Ellison, Blaine Monroe, Daniel vonSeggern, Josh Floetke, Norbert Neitzel & Kitty Sullins. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Kayla Moritz (who suffered a fractured elbow after falling on ice in parking lot Ash Wed.)
+ Sandy Hooper (biopsy has determined tumor on liver – awaiting pathology)
+ Travis Robertson (who sustained muscle-bone separation on snow machine in Alaska)
+ Brian Overton (infant grandson of Brian & Sherri Hambleton, after hospitalization for RSV)
+ Biana Miller (friend of Scott & Dawn Booth, radiation treatment for 4 brain tumors)
+ Marc Kappeas, Sr. (Nicholas' father, following femoral & heart arterial bypass surgeries)
+ Ervin Jobe (cardiac ablation – to stabilize heart rhythm – scheduled for at KU)
+ Ron Dane (Ed Dane & Kathy Johnson's brother, after subsequent pituitary surgery)
+ Doris Collins (return of cancer – has entered Hospice with 2-6 month prognosis)
+ Bonnie Banes (Virginia Harth's sister, hospitalized: may be heart procedure candidate)
+ Samantha Hall (praying her neck continues to heal sufficiently to avoid spinal surgery)
+ Ed Dane (following tendon surgery on hand injury sustained on Alaska Mission Trip)
+ Georgeann Kreutzer (neighbor of Scott & Dawn Booth, aneurysm behind her right eye)
+ Brian Godsey (Margaret Hanawalt's nephew, awaits bone-marrow transplant)
and those who battle cancer: Lin Bi; Joie Biswell; Jeff Borrink; Sue Daniels; Madeline Delgadillo; Vara Ditty; Wayne Doherty; Terry Fender; Jill Ferguson; Aedan Gibson; Phyllis Gremillion; Artie Hammell; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Lexi Hugel; Mary Johnson; Walt Kloster; Katherine Hall Kohler; Mike Latham; Don Long; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sheila Mossman; Raymond Myers; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Jon Peterson; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Jim Ralls; Lori Richardson; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Milt Rush; Jacqui Sahadevan; Kent Seeler; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Dave Wells; Sonnie Wheeler; Gary Whitby; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward, Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Ben & Kelly Housworth (& their families), at the death of Kelly's mother, Terri Imhoff, after having long battled cancer; … Donna Burton (friend of Larry & Velma Bass), and her family, at the death of her mother, Doris Cheney; … CJ Wolters, at the news that he has found a new job in the DC area … making their move to their new home much easier; … "Mr. & Mrs." Todd & Maria (Munro) Orlowski, who were united in marriage, in Malta, yesterday; … the work of our Principal Call Committee, in contracting an Interim Principal for 2014-2015. The Lord be with you all!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in all of our joint efforts as a congregation, as-well-as our individual opportunities, to witness of our faith … praying especially for the mission of Camp Barnabas (our March "Mission of the Month"). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's protection of those serving in our Armed Forces, especially those on military deployments to keep us safe (and for their families at home): Shane Martin in Afghanistan; Matthew Tyler Timmons in Kuwait; & Jacob Cruz in Saudi Arabia. God Bless America!