Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Steve White, MaryAnn Webber, Jillian Cole, Adrian Crockett, Vivian Goodwin, David Schwinn, Danielle Gritz, Stacey Foley, Martha Hamilton & Georgiana Nelson. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Al vonSeggern (hospitalized for treatment of blood-clots in leg & both lungs – St. Luke's N)
+ Deanna Rapp (Lisa Dane's aunt, hospitalized following emergency appendectomy)
+ Pam Busse (Audra Madison's aunt, fluid build-up & blood-clots in lungs; battling cancer)
+ Darryl Pagel (awaits pathology on esophageal biopsy; after nasal & ear-tube surgery)
+ Linda Tummons (Sharon Adams' sister, recovering from hip surgery)
+ Margaret Liebeno (mother of friend of Helen Genter, after surgery on brain aneurysm)
+ Don Harris (on in-home Hospice Care, due to deterioration of lung condition & dementia)
+ Pat Knueven (Tracy's father, home following surgery; no further treatment needed – PTL!)
+ Adeline Bastain (8-yr-old granddaughter of past JFD worker, final stages of cystic fibrosis)
+ one of our own (battling addiction to pain meds – struggling as his body is detoxing)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Jeff Borrink; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Marly Heim; Aimee Hoppes; Pam Hund; Sam Kell; Linda Koenig; Walt Kloster; Kody Kramer; Debbie Lober; Bev Matney; Rachel Magadan; Judy Matthijetz; Karen McNeese; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Linda Vernon; David White; Larissa Wright
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … River Swiastyn, newborn daughter of Tucker & Carly (friends of Joey & Janice Denney; Jim & Pat Wells are her great aunt & uncle); … Florene Schlueter (Lisa Dane's mother) at the death of her brother, Gerald Rapp; … the family of Tony Ezell, who has passed away after battling terminal cancer; … the families that have lost small children to tragic deaths (the drowning of 3-yr-old twins in Platte County; and the death of a 10-month-old only 2 blocks from St. Paul) – and the toddler who remains hospitalized in Wichita after suffering from extreme heat exposure after being left in a car during church last Sunday in Garden City; … the families (as-well-as the property developer) who sustained losses in the large-scale fire on Mondayin Overland Park; … those injured in a fire at a group home for the disabled in Overland Park; … those injured, and those who lost loved ones, in this past week's London terrorist attack. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially: … for our two students, and their families, attending the Gathering of the Talents thiscoming Saturday, at Concordia/Seward; … in this month's support of Joshua & Suzy Brakhage, of our St. Louis Seminary, thru the Adopt-A-Student program – our "Mission of the Month" for March (donations to date total $440); … for our Ministry Directors, as they strive to develop our 2017-2018 Financial Plan (serving as good stewards of all available funding, allowing us to reach as-many-as possible with the Gospel). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation seeking the Lord's blessing for those in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed or at distant posts: Isaiah Coleman(Kuwait); Travis Connell (Afghanistan); Ryan Griffith (Africa); Tyler Timmons (Germany); and Brad Pflugradt (RAF Mildenhall, England) – and for their families at home. God Bless America!