Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Kim Schroyer, Gage Unger, Mike Denney, Joan Nance, Bryce Dane, Brenda Goebel, Nathaniel Bernardo, Will Foster, Billy Wells and Caleb Knueven. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ J.R. Waymire (Matt's grandfather, home after hospitalization for Congestive Heart Failure)
+ Mille Becker (Becca Mease's aunt, apparently no injuries after a fall down stairs – PTL!)
+ Mary Nelson (Ricardo's mother, in Hospice after recent diagnosis of intestinal cancer)
+ Chuck Smallwood (Tom Orlowski's brother-in-law, undergoing tests for cancer)
+ Kathy Johnson (blood-clots dissolved; neck surgery now scheduled for )
+ Roger Redpath (awaiting evaluation after completion of radiation/chemo)
+ Lea Metz (preparing for 2nd cataract surgery; being treated for pain in eye after 1st surgery)
+ Anna Schermbeck (convalescing at home after recently suffering a broken wrist)
+ Harold Schermbeck (doing well after recent hernia surgery)
+ Tom Orlowski (recent tests were good, but doctors hope for even better follow-up results)
+ Rev. Jim Meyer (Darryl Pagel's brother's pastor, recovering from recent heart-attack)
+ Roxie Summers' great-niece (now home after hospitalization following a suicide attempt)
+ Lowell Appleby (receiving care for foot ulcer; bypass incisions are healed – PTL!)
+ Ryan Brock (acquaintance of Genters, now in rehab facility dealing with brain injuries)
+ Karen Lutze (friend of Helen Genter, in rehab for brain-bleed; confusion, physical effects)
+ Rick Rude (now home; out-patient treatment continues for recovery from recent stroke)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Tom Alcorn; Jody Barnhart; Joie Biswell; Ron Bliss; Jeff Borrink; Kathy Boyer; Paula Darling; Vara Ditty; Terry Fender; Tara Fouch; Aedan Gibson; Pat Griffee; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Landry Hodges; Wanda Hoover; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Sam Kell; Walt Kloster; Linda Koenig; Katherine Hall Kohler; Marv Kohlmeier; Megan Langley; John Leavitt; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Jenny Martin; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sandie Moore; Sheila Mossman; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Sue Pitts; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Bob Ramsey; Lori Richardson; JD (John) Rink; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Jacqui Sahadevan; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Brad Vermaas; Vicky; Mary Ann Webber; Gary Whitby; David White; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … those who are in Scouting – that they would always do their best to do their duty to God and country, keeping themselves morally straight; … Florene Schlueter (Lisa Dane's mother), who has made the move to her new "room" in Tonganoxie; … a couple undergoing fertility assistance. The Lord be with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith – especially: … in our support of the "Voice of the Martyrs" – last month's "Mission of the Month" (your offerings totaled $665); … in our support of this month's mission – the Men's Alaska Mission Trip; … that the joint ministry of our church and school would be strengthened by the reconciliation work currently underway (especially now that open enrollment is underway). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's blessing for those serving in our Armed Forces – especially: Hilary Klotz (stationed at Riga, Latvia); Miles Bliss (deployed to Jordan); Jonathan Bliss (deployed to Qatar); Ryan Griffith & Brad Pflugradt (stationed at RAF Mildenhall, England); and Tyler Timmons (stationed in Germany); and for their families at home. God Bless America!