Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week – Margaret Meyer, Steve Summers, Audrey Folk, Lavena Farmer, Velma Bass, Nancy Fruechtenicht, Kylie Panek, Larry Nance, Michael Lizardi & Elaina Collins. May the Lord bless you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Margaret LeBreton (who is at the Twin Oaks rehab facility after hospitalization for a fractured pelvis)
+ Martha VanSandt (back at the Twin Oaks rehab facility following hospitalization due to infection)
+ Charlotte Appleby (who is now at Twin Oaks rehab following hospitalization for bilateral pneumonia)
+ Phil Klotz (receiving home-based physical therapy following recent knee-replacement surgery)
+ Helen Genter (consulting with doctors regarding severe sciatic pain)
+ Mark Niemann (sustained a cut to his leg a week ago from glass protruding thru a garbage bag)
+ Chuck Goff (who will be consulting with his doctor after an extended period of not feeling up to par)
+ Joan Burre (after a fall, will have Achilles Tendon surgery on Tuesday; spinal surgery postponed)
+ Diane Curry (convalescing at home after recent surgery)
+ Joan Nance (preparing for oral surgery – now set for July 26, and dentures to follow)
+ Cecily Rohrs (Lynn Genter’s cousin, continues physical rehab after suffering a broken hip and foot)
+ Dave Collins (doing well after removal of spleen & portion of pancreas to treat MEN1)
+ Beth Genter (Lynn’s sister-in-law, at the good news that there may be no need for radiation treatment)
+ Thelma Strom (in her continuing struggle with increasing dementia, including weight loss)
+ Dale Loar (Diane Curry’s brother-in-law, battling cirrhosis of the liver, caused by medications)
+ David Schwinn (continues chemo while at the care center in Tonganoxie)
+ Jane Seuser (seeking healing from return of the pain and associated symptoms of facial neuralgia)
+ Cody Bader (friend of Del Housworth, in China, for continued treatment of spinal cord injury)
+ Bridgette Suttles (and husband, Ron – friends of the Genters, on disability for auto-immune disease)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Donna Keene Arnn; Jeff Borrink; Bob Broge; Jean Carson; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Richard Hambleton; Donna Humble; Pam Hund; Larry Johnson; Nancy Keel; Sam Kell; Walt Kloster; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Willi Mansil; Judy Matthijetz; Tom McBath; Karen McNeese; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Gay Lea Shaw; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara (Schlueter) Weidner; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … Dillon Lowell, newborn son of Spencer & Anna Foster; … the boys & coach of the Soccer Team rescued from a cave in Thailand. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel, especially: … July’s “Mission of the Month” – Mission Central – as we support their work in sending and supporting missionaries around the world; … our School Ministry, as we continue to seek more students in our primary grades (also seeking two teachers to bring our faculty to full staff) – that the Lord would lead them to us and us to them! Let’s “cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!”
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking His special blessing over those in our Armed Forces – for those who are arriving for CGSC 2018-2019; and especially for those deployed or at distant posts, and their families: Bill Bailey (Middle East); John Crowley (Afghanistan); Ryan Griffith (Kosovo); & Zachary Kincaid (Kuwait). God Bless America!