Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Louise Kincaid, Rosie Wells, Beth Diaz, Linda Hoppe, Trish Peeler, Nathan Tague, Andrea Benson, James Bates, Nicole Kasten, and Darlene Berg. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Stacey Burton (Joan Nance's daughter, consultation tomorrow at discovery lump in breast)
+ Colin Nelson (Ricardo's father, hospitalized to treat arterial blockage, A-Fib & RVR)
+ Chuck Engstrom (resting at home following hospitalization due to atrial-fibrillation)
+ David Schwinn (at the diagnosis of Stage 4 cancer in his right lung – beginning chemo)
+ Tom Orlowski (Parainfluenza 3, viral infection, in both lungs, plus graft-vs-host disease)
+ Chuck Smallwood (brother-in-law of Tom Orlowski, no longer in atrial-fibrillation – PTL!)
+ Darryl Pagel (neuro-surgeon appt in August re: surgery on spinal cord disorder in his neck)
+ Jerry Thompson (2-months of chemo to reduce size of mass, then possible surgery)
+ Guy Parker (Chyza Nelson's friend, will be scheduled for surgery due to bowel-blockage)
+ Chris Smallwood (nephew of Tom & Cheryl Orlowski, following hip-replacement)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Jeff Borrink; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Marly Heim; Aimee Hoppes; Pam Hund; Sam Kell; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Walt Kloster; Kody Kramer; Debbie Lober; Rachel Magadan; Bev Matney; Judy Matthijetz; Karen McNeese; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Linda Vernon; Doris Woodward, Larissa Wright, Carolyn Wrigley
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Principal-Elect, Alan & Kim Wunderlich (and their family), as he now prayerfully considers the Divine Call issued to his to serve as our Principal (he currently serves as Assistant Principal of Immanuel Lutheran Church & School in Washington, Missouri); … Fred & Darlene Berg, at the unexpected death of their oldest grandson, Bryan Berg (the son of Fred's daughter, Carrie Danser); … Art & Joan Burre, at the recent death of her mother, Marie Boone; … John Wayne Barker (Pastor Ed's uncle) and his family (Janna, Charlie & Amy Kay, and their families), at the death of his wife, Ginny; … all those suffering from the extreme heat, that they might find relief and thus be safe; … Gene & Mary Ann Webber, who will celebrate their 69thWedding Anniversary on Tuesday. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially: … our July "Mission of the Month" – Gideons International (special donations to date: $477); … those taking part in the Alaska Mission Trip (July 21-30): Jordan Denney, Michelle Denney, Del Housworth, Audra, Ella & Emma Madison & Pastor Ed (plus Joey Denney, for Week #2); … for a couple to feel led by the Spirit to join Pastor Ed & Becca in the "D2MC" training of the Pastoral Leadership Institute (moving us from "Discipleship To a Missional Community"); … our Kansas District Schools, yet awaiting action by the Kansas State Department of Education's decision on accepting National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) as meeting the standards for joint Kansas Education Systems Accreditation (KESA) – further information has been requested by KSDE, and supplied by our District; … our school, as the final preparations for the new school year are being made. Let's "cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!"
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's blessing over those in our Armed Forces: especially those deployed or at distant posts: Bill Bailey (Middle East); Ryan Griffith (England); Hilary Klotz (Kuwait); Tyler Timmons (Germany); Daniel Walker (South Korea). God Bless America!