Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: David Balock, Maggie Wells, Steven Anders, Danielle Rios, Virginia Harth, Sally Niemann, Paton Sickler, Devin Driskell, Amie Kankelfitz, Chris Norris, Joshua Panek, Evangelina Moritz, and Ken Rich. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Jane Wagoner (will undergo surgery on 2 discs in lower back tomorrow)
+ Roxie Summers (suffering with osteo-arthritis in hip; steroid injection set for Tuesday)
+ Tammy Rich (awaits results from brain MRI/MRA after flare-up in thyroid condition)
+ Mona Peterman (Sue Klotz’ mother, who has suffered a stroke)
+ Jared Summers (suffering with pain from herniated/bulging discs; possible nerve damage)
+ Beckey Blanken (awaiting test results due to a possible concussion)
+ Steve Fruechtenicht (convalescing after surgery to repair a detached-retina)
+ a member (undergoing diagnostic medical tests)
+ Tom Orlowski (pathology shows negative for cancer – PTL!)
+ Shirley Jobe (following recent surgery to remove two skin cancers from her face)
+ Rowena Young (Chyza Nelson’s mother, experiencing total vision loss related to diabetes)
+ Mark Young (Pastor Ed’s nephew, does have cancer – awaits follow-up with oncologist)
+ Louise Kincaid (undergoing medical tests to determine cause of health issues)
+ Emily (Christy Toews’ niece, following recent surgery for a ruptured appendix)
+ Rhonda Crute (suffering with Bell’s Palsy – hoping it will resolve itself in a short time)
+ Patsy Pennington (Rhonda Crute’s mother, after recent hip surgery to remove a bursa)
+ Vickie Doughty (Pastor Ed's sister, following recent surgery to remove 3 neck vertebrae)
+ Savannah Beaman (friend of Dakota Duncan, now scheduled for surgery on June 6)
+ Janet Jackson-Knight (lumpectomy removed all cancer – will have precautionary radiation)
+ Dan Simmons (teacher Deena’s husband, Deep Brain Stimulation surgery set for June 29)
+ Steve Camp (following recent PT-scan performed on nodule in lung)
+ Kathy Johnson (continues home physical therapy following neck-nerve surgery)
+ Patty Lynn (cousin of Teri vonSeggern, mass on liver, seeking medical consultation)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Tom Alcorn; Barbara Aldridge; Jody Barnhart; Joie Biswell; Ron Bliss; Jeff Borrink; Kathy Boyer; Teri Carlino; MaryAnn Carroll; Paula Darling; Vara Ditty; George Estabrook; Tara Fouch; Aedan Gibson; Pat Griffee; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Pam Hund; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Linda Koenig; Katherine Hall Kohler; Marv Kohlmeier; Megan Langley; Debbie Lober; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Rachael Magadan; Jenny Martin; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Brandi McGinnis; Karen McNeese; Sandie Moore; Sheila Mossman; Neil; Angela Newman; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Sue Pitts; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Bob Ramsey; Lori Richardson; JD (John) Rink; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Becky Ryder; Jacqui Sahadevan; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Brad Vermaas; Vicky; Mary Ann Webber; David White; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … Logan Cruz, newborn son of Jake & Angela Cruz (daughter of Bryan & Darlene Market; granddaughter of Janet Jackson-Knight); … a member, searching for work; … our St. Paul 8th Grade Graduates: Cade Clemens, Jordan Denney, Michelle Denney, George Humble, Tenley Kirkendoll, Spencer Marshall, Emma Stanfield, & Marcaleno Trujillo; … those on our school faculty and staff who will not be returning next year: teachers Pam Floetke, Mary Heine, Deena Simmons, & Crystal Weakley; and cafeteria staff, Marie Bowman. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith – especially: … the Christian Motorcyclists Association, May’s “Mission of the Month” (your gifts to CMA total $385 so far); … our Circuit 2 delegates preparing for this summer’s LCMS Convention: Steve Fruechtenicht & Pastor Tom VanDuzer; … in our establishment of the 2016-2017 Financial Plan, which governs our work for the coming 12 months; … that the joint ministry of our church and school would be strengthened by the reconciliation work which has concluded. Let’s cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord’s blessing for: … guidance in this election year; … those serving in our Armed Forces – especially: David Blackburn & Rick Dembowski (Afghanistan); Anthony Guardado (Japan); Hilary Klotz (Poland); Miles Bliss (Jordan); Jonathan Bliss (Qatar); Ryan Griffith & Brad Pflugradt (RAF Mildenhall, England); and Tyler Timmons (Germany) – and for their families at home. God Bless America!