- We pray for those celebrating birthdays this week: LaVera Aufdemberge, Debbie Martini, Margaret Hanawalt, Mark Niemann, Bob Wells, Blaine Monroe, Daniel vonSeggern, Laura Elkins, Vanda McGraw, Dawn Monroe, Vanessa Kichler & Christian Williams. Happy Birthday!
* Psalm 104:33 – “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!”
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Erv Jobe (who has moved to Twin Oak Rehab following hospitalization after a stroke last Saturday)
+ Darlene Sell (Larry Nance’s daughter, in Hospice as bone cancer has spread throughout her body)
+ Anna Foster (resumes 5 more radiation treatments this coming Thursday; sees oncologist March 28)
+ Monica Collins (who sustained an inversion sprain of her right ankle on stage stairs at School)
+ Paula Gustavsson (neighbor of Chyza Nelson, confusion has resulted in improper medication timing)
+ Joey Denney (surgery to mend torn rotator-cuff is scheduled for April 10)
+ Marah Waterbury (sister of a friend of Jordan Denney, following spinal surgery)
+ Sue Bugge (cousin of Helen Genter, entering Hospice after declining further treatment for cancer)
+ Bob Wells (“Watchman Procedure” placing blood-clot filter in heart being scheduled for late March)
+ Rhonda Crute (recovering from strep throat & covid) + Cole Humble (diagnosed with strep & covid)
+ Fred Berg (follow-up hernia surgery has been postponed pending recovery from bladder infection)
+ Ruby Corbet (great-aunt of Matt Waymire, rapidly declining health as death apparently draws near)
+ Katie Young (daughter of Brenda Goebel’s neighbors, on dialysis, awaits kidney donor for transplant)
+ Tara Siems (Joey & Janice Denney’s friend, chiari malformation diagnosis, seeks treatment options)
+ Chap. Sam Sanford (has moved to Twin Oak Rehab for recovery from a massive stroke)
+ Sarah Courtney (Karen Gerardy’s daughter, following the surgical removal of abdominal tumors)
+ Mary VanDuzer (concussion recovery going quicker than predicted; pain more manageable – PTL!)
+ Tom & Cheryl Orlowski (his continued convalescence; her home-based PT due to a shoulder injury)
+ those receiving Hospice Care: Larry Bass, Beth Diaz, Nancy Nuss, Martha Parrett
and those who battle cancer: Carol Beisert; Clifford Burk; Karen Curto; Carolyn Donald; Georgeann Geis; David Goebel; Terrence Gonzalez; Twila Haecker; Heidi Hammell; Pat Haskins; Sophie Hicks; Donna Humble; Linda Koenig; Megan Langley; Debbie Lober; Paul Prentiss; Mark Schulz; David Schwinn; Carol Spaeth; Ruby Stotsmeister; Jerry Thompson; Linette Wilson; James Woodard; Doris Woodward
*James 5:16 – “Pray for each other, so that you may be healed.”
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: …Mindy Williams, at the death of a friend, Jenny Tanner; … Dave & Carol Wiseman (& their family), at the recent death of her sister, Barbara Summers; … one of our own, whose court appearance on charges of aggravated robbery is this Wednesday; … Hazrat (friend of Paul & Karleen Hester), has applied for emergency evacuation for his family from Afghanistan to Germany.
* Genesis 28:3 – “May God almighty bless you!”
4. We raise up the ministry of the Gospel: … March’s “Mission of the Month” – the School “Read-A-Thon” – we will sponsor students as they read to raise funds for the Gym floor’s refurbishment (your gifts already total $160); … Theresa Wells (Bob & Rosie’s daughter), as she completes a 2-week mission trip to Malawi, Africa; … our SPLCS ministries: – that the Lord would use all of them, and all of us, to bring people to know His saving grace (we especially trust the future staffing at both Church & School to the Lord’s direction).
* Romans 1:16 – “The gospel … is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.”
- We pray for our Nation & others: … for the men and women of our Armed Forces, especially those deployed: Shelby Long (Iraq); … for spiritual hunger to be filled with the truth of Scripture; … for the Ukrainians (as Russia continues to wage war against them).
* Psalm 121:8 – “The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore.”