Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our those celebrating birthdays this week: Hilary Carbajal, Kelsey Atkins, Carol Brown, Amanda Warden, Amelia Cribb, Aiden Grace & Cassie Feldt. Happy Birthday!
* Psalm 104:33 – “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!”
1. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Barbara Regnier (resting at home after overnite hospitalization after breaking 4 ribs in a fall)
+ Phil Klotz (home after knee-replacement surgery this past Tuesday – progressing very well)
+ Tom Orlowski (beginning new meds to help with appetite and depression; hopes to avoid pneumonia)
+ Jordan Denney (MRI confirmed stress-fracture to his left tibia; can put no weight on it for 3-4 months)
+ Larry Bass (awaits neurology appointment for further diagnosis at confirmation of recent stoke)
+ Barbara Aldridge (sister of Gail Klotz, has entered Hospice Care with terminal cancer)
+ Dale Pair (former school photographer, now in final days of earthly life with brain cancer)
+ Heidi Putterill (sister of school parent, Erica Huffman, end-stage kidney failure, hopes for transplant)
+ Hudson Baker (4-years-old, heart-cath – to increase blood-oxygen levels – now pending 2nd opinion)
+ Margaret Meyer (transitioning from physical rehab to nursing care at Twin Oak)
+ One of Our Own (who is continuing outpatient treatment for alcoholism)
+ Another of Our Own (also struggling to break free of the addiction to alcohol)
+ and those who battle cancer: Carol Beisert; Susie Beying; Helen Bowman; Jean Carson; Karen Curto; Paula Darling; Jeff Ford; Georgeann Geis; Norma Griffith; Heidi Hammell; Donna Humble; Larry Johnson; Sam Kell; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Megan Langley; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Judy Matthijetz; Jim McCarty; Ed Milburger; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Dale Niece; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Bernie Roller; Mike Schmolt; Tommy Schomaker; Lyn St. Louis; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Storm Shannon; Greg Smith; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara Weidner; Dave Wiseman; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny
* James 5:16 – “Pray for each other, so that you may be healed.”
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … Sally Niemann, as she prayerfully considers the Divine Call extended to her to serve SPLCS as a Commissioned Minister of Religion–Teacher; … Joey & Janice Denney, and Pastor Ed & Becca, who will travel to Omaha this week for the final immersion experience of their participation in PLI’s “D2MC” training; … the negotiations for the pending sale of the Pin Oak Acres Apartments, and all that will follow for the corporation, tenants, and our congregation; … One of our Own, facing an additional 5-months of incarceration for a previous probation violation.
* Genesis 28:3 – “May God almighty bless you!”
4. We raise up the ministry of the Gospel – especially: … our October “Mission of the Month” – supporting Tom & Cheryl Orlowski with needed home repairs (allowing Tom to remain at home rather than enter nursing home care) – gifts now total $165, toward a $12,000 need; … the process for nominating our future Ministry Directors, that the Lord would direct our actions to align with His plan for our congregation; … the plans for each of us to “Be the Church” to our unchurched friends, neighbors and co-workers this Sunday; … all our congregational ministries: the School, Kid’s Connection, Paul’s Buffet, Dinner Church, the 7th Street Feast, our KKLO Broadcast, the Community Garden (and more) – that the Lord would use them (and us) to bring people to know His saving grace.
* Romans 1:16 – “The gospel … is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.”
5. We pray for those in our Armed Forces: especially those who are deployed, and their families at home: John Crowley & Willie Williams, III (Afghanistan), Alex Feistner (Japan), Shelby Long (Iraq), & Steven Shelton (Qatar).
* Psalm 121:8 – “The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore.”