Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Brooks Barrett, Carolyn Donald, Leah Ecklor, Zoey Fox, Molly Crowley, Peyton Hyde-Lizardi, Darlene Eckroth, Rick Ernzen, Nancy Smith, Michael Driskell, Meagan Tague, Debbie Moulden & Alexander Williams. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Lisa Dane (no cancer beyond 1st lymph-node – PTL! – oncology consultation pending)
+ Bill Souser (following insertion of stent to allow passage of kidney stone)
+ Travis Lord (Christene Souser's brother, being treated for chest infection)
+ Doris Akin (friend of Max & Nancy Nuss, who began breast cancer treatment this week)
+ Diane Pool (Claude Collins' brother-in-law's sister, recently diagnosed with rectal cancer)
+ Sean Fisher (friend of Kevin Crim, after surgery this past week – Stage 3 brain cancer)
+ "Tiny" Jaster (father of Sherry Brown, whose body has quit making bone marrow)
+ Marty Ochs (undergoing chemo & associated bloodwork as treatment for leukemia)
and those who battle cancer: Lynn Basinger; Becky Beattie; Lin Bi; Joie Biswell; Jeff Borrink; Sue Daniels; Paula Darling; Madeline Delgadillo; Vara Ditty; Jill Ferguson; Aedan Gibson; Phyllis Gremillion; Artie Hammell; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Lexi Hugel; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Walt Kloster; Katherine Hall Kohler; Mike Latham; Don Long; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Virginia Marten; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sheila Mossman; Raymond Myers; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Leland Pitsch; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Jim Ralls; Lori Richardson; Star Roberts; Ray Roldan; Bernie Roller; Dave Sampson; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Steve Traglio; Brad Vermaas; Dave Wells; Gary Whitby; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Monte Lovell Norris, newborn grandson of Mark & Chris (Lindsey's son), born this past ; … the many situations around our world – health issues, warfare, the persecution of Christians – that faith and trust in the Lord would soon prevail; … a member family's grandchildren, separated into DCF foster care, that hearing will provide what is best for the children. Lord, have mercy!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to witness of our faith: … for our participation in the Community Meals program as "Paul's Buffet" (our September "Mission of the Month"); … for the work of our Call Committee, as they continue leading us to the call of our next Principal (and for our next Principal, whom the Lord has already chosen). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's protection of those serving military deployments to keep us safe (and their families here at home): Anthony Guardado in Japan; Ryan Griffith in Turkey; David Blackburn, Cliff Cribb, Shane Martin & Brandon Voorheesin Afghanistan; & Jacob Cruz in Kuwait. God Bless America!