Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Nancy Denney, Michelle Hopkins, Fred Polk, Darlene Sullins, Grace Polley, Kimberly Harrison, Janice Denney, Willie Williams, III and Jocelyn Waymire. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Kathy Johnson (home following back surgery; taking home-based physical therapy)
+ Leah Miller (who will undergo outpatient gallbladder removal this coming Tuesday)
+ Tim Gast (nephew of Becca Mease, suffered a broken leg, 2 breaks, while playing Rugby)
+ Larry Wheelock (Cheryl Redpath's brother-in-law, in Neuro-ICU at onset of seizures)
+ Georgeann Geis (friend of Diane Curry, started chemo February 24)
+ Rick Ernzen (noticeable progress in flu/bronchitis recovery; back to farming part-time)
+ Michelle Hill (co-worker of Janice Denney, home folowing back surgery this past Monday)
+ Marilyn Reinhardt (friend of the Genters, diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor)
+ Lisa Hawkins (Art's daughter, following recent surgery for colon cancer)
+ C.R. Eckroth (Darlene's son, awaits diagnosis of nodule on his lung)
+ Charlotte Milligan (acquaintance of Teri vonSeggern, beginning dialysis due to CHF)
+ many of our students, and several of our faculty (as they battle winters colds & the flu)
+ and those who battle cancer:
Barbara Aldridge; Jeff Borrink; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Marly Heim; Aimee Hoppes; Pam Hund; Sam Kell; Linda Koenig; Walt Kloster; Kody Kramer; Debbie Lober; Bev Matney; Rachel Magadan; Judy Matthijetz; Karen McNeese; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Linda Vernon; David White; Doris Woodward; Larissa Wright
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … one of our own, as he battles addiction to pain medications; … a young lady, struggling with life issues, including an abusive past. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially: … in this month's support of the Leavenworth Community of Hope, as they work toward the construction of the new facility to house the homeless shelter, Welcome Central, and a new Day Center (donations to date total $695); … as enrollment gets underway for the 2017-2018 school year, we pray for increased enrollment that will allow for us to continue reaching many students and their families with the love and nurture of the Lord. Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation seeking the Lord's blessing for those in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed or at distant posts: Isaiah Coleman(Kuwait); Travis Connell (Afghanistan); Ryan Griffith (Africa); Tyler Timmons (Germany); and Brad Pflugradt (RAF Mildenhall, England) – and for their families at home. God Bless America!