Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week – Keira Allen, Sarah Cassella, Cindy Meyer, Hope Goodwin, Coben Hoppe, Joshua Jones, Jim Timmons, Julie Niemann & Alee Sullins. May the Lord bless you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Don Denney (who is at St. Luke’s North for surgical correction of a fold in the colon)
+ Rev. John Nelson (PLI-colleague of Meases & Denneys, will have knee-replacement on Wednesday)
+ Martha VanSandt (fell, broke ankle in 3 places; at Twin Oaks for PT prior to surgery this Wednesday)
+ Beth Genter (Lynn’s sister-in-law, in ICU after successful removal of an intact 9.5” tumor from her lung)
+ Cheryl Orlowski (following outpatient surgery to remove skin cancer from the back of her hand)
+ Larry Dedeke (following surgery this past Monday to treat kidney cancer)
+ Thelma Strom (in her continuing struggle with increasing dementia, including weight loss)
+ Gary Pagel (Darryl’s brother, awaiting test results of nodules on his lung, making breathing difficult)
+ Maureen Awbrey (Janet Jackson-Knight’s sister, in rehab after replacement of prior knee-replacement)
+ Mark Klotz (has returned to work after recent double-bypass surgery; cardiac rehab begins this week)
+ Tom Orlowski (in consultation with infectious disease specialist with regard to infection is in his lungs)
+ Joan Nance (preparing for oral surgery on July 28, and dentures to follow)
+ Dale Loar (Diane Curry’s brother-in-law, battling cirrhosis of the liver, caused by medications)
+ David Schwinn (continues chemo while temporarily at the care center in Tonganoxie)
+ Jane Seuser (seeking healing from return of the pain and associated symptoms of facial neuralgia)
+ Cody Bader (friend of Del Housworth, in China, for continued treatment of spinal cord injury)
+ Bridgette Suttles (and husband, Ron – friends of the Genters, on disability for auto-immune disease)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Donna Keene Arnn; Jeff Borrink; Bob Broge; Jean Carson; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Beth Genter; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Richard Hambleton; Donna Humble; Pam Hund; Larry Johnson; Nancy Keel; Sam Kell; Walt Kloster; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Debbie Lober; Willi Mansil; Judy Matthijetz; Tom McBath; Karen McNeese; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Gay Lea Shaw; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara (Schlueter) Weidner; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … our School Ministry – as we and seek the Lord’s guidance for Mrs. Robinson as she works to fill our remaining vacant teaching positions (Kindergarten, & Grades 5-7); … those who have graduated from CGSC this past week – especially Darren Kerr & Chaplain Jeff Hicks; … all Christian fathers, as they lead their families by following their own heavenly Father; … a young man who is in need of the Lord’s special care as he deals with despair and suicidal thoughts after a sexual offense charge. May the Lord bless us as only He is able!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel, especially: … our June “Mission of the Month” – Unity in the Community – we pray specifically for Jermaine & Jessica Wilson as they lead this community ministry ($315 has been donated so far). Let’s “cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!”
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord’s blessing over those in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed or at distant posts, and their families: Bill Bailey (Middle East); John Crowley (Afghanistan); Ryan Griffith (Kosovo); Zachary Kincaid & Hilary Klotz (Kuwait). God Bless America!