Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our those celebrating birthdays this week: Clare Niemann, April Norberto, Chuck Goff, John Goodloe, Margaret LeBreton, David Price, Mark Norris, Joan Burre, Rob Humble, Robert Kincaid, Brooks Barrett, & Carolyn Donald. Happy Birthday!
* Psalm 104:33 – “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!”
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Claude Collins (after micro-surgery to remove malignancy from upper right lung this past Tuesday)
+ Hudson Baker (almost 4-years-old, born with ½ of a heart, doing well at home – next surgery in 2 yrs.)
+ Lani Cobb (Leonora Feldman’s daughter, home, doing well with resumption of small meals diet)
+ Tom Orlowski (continues home-based treatment of silent-aspiration & graft-vs-host disease)
+ Mary Jo LaDuron (mother of a friend of Joey Denney, being treated for pockets of infection in lungs)
+ Spike Hundley (neighbor of Judi Camp, following recent hospitalization for treatment of fibromyalgia)
+ One of our Own (beginning reintegration during inpatient addiction treatment at a facility in Shawnee)
+ Another of our Own (who has begun outpatient treatment for alcoholism)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Carol Beisert; Susie Beying; Helen Bowman; Jean Carson; Karen Curto; Paula Darling; Jeff Ford; Georgeann Geis; Norma Griffith; Heidi Hammell; Donna Humble; Larry Johnson; Sam Kell; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Megan Langley; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Judy Matthijetz; Jim McCarty; Ed Milburger; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Dale Niece; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Dale Pair; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Bernie Roller; Tommy Schomaker; Lyn St. Louis; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Storm Shannon; Greg Smith; Jerry Thompson; Gail VanVelzer; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara Weidner; Dave Wiseman; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny
* James 5:16 – “Pray for each other, so that you may be healed.”
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … Margaret Hanawalt, at the death of her aunt, Juanita (“Skeet”) Taylor; … Rev. Mark & Lauren Wood (of Our Savior/KCK), at the death of his grandmother, Karen Bond; … Layla Clark (whose family was our August “Mission of the Month”), late designated donations increased the total of our gift to $885; … Siegfried & Kelley Santos (friends of Dave & Monica Collins), whose prenatal twins are being monitored for Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome – TTTS; … Mike Denney & Tessa Lach, who will be united as husband and wife this coming Saturday.
* Genesis 28:3 – “May God almighty bless you!”
4. We raise up the ministry of the Gospel – especially: … our September “Mission of the Month” – the 7th Street Feast – now only 10 weeks away; … the process for nominating our future Ministry Directors, that the Lord would direct our actions to align with His plan for our congregation; … all of our congregational ministries: the School, Kid’s Connection, Paul’s Buffet, Dinner Church, the 7th Street Feast, our KKLO Broadcast, the Community Garden (and more) – that the Lord would use them, also using us, to bring people to know His saving grace.
* Romans 1:16 – “The gospel … is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.”
5. We pray for those in our Armed Forces: especially those officers and families at Ft. Leavenworth for CGSC & SAMS; … plus those who are deployed, and their families at home: John Crowley & Willie Williams, III (Afghanistan), Alex Feistner (Japan), Shelby Long (Iraq), & Steven Shelton (Qatar).
* Psalm 121:8 – “The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore.”