Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week – Sarah Beemer, Jason Grace, Ron Bates, John Ochs, Cheryl Orlowski, Jim Wells, Doris Johnson, Justin Malto, George Nelson, Ellie Seeler, Payton Ernzen, Sandra Harrison & Heather Wolters. May the Lord bless you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Robin Crim (convalescing after laparoscopic removal of her gallbladder on Thursday)
+ David Schwinn (receiving supplemental oxygen as needed, all tests are negative for pneumonia)
+ Helen Genter (surgery to implant spinal cord stimulator is set for this coming Wednesday)
+ Beth Diaz (doing well after insertion this past Monday of a monitor to detect A-Fib activity)
+ Dolores Smith (neighbor of Tom & Cheryl Orlowski, hospitalized with severe dehydration)
+ Chuck Smallwood (Tom Orlowski’s brother-in-law, undergoing testing for breathing difficulties)
+ Dave Wiseman (awaits the results of recent blood-work at the suspicion of a recurrence of cancer)
+ George Pike (surgery tomorrow to remove rod & screws from leg, now causing infection in the bone)
+ Allen Ohlstein (hospitalized, critical/stable, intubated in medically-induced sleep, with lung infection)
+ Jessica Hall (following a recent procedure to treat discovery of pre-cancerous, HPV-related cells)
+ Ray Hoppe, Sr. (recuperating following freezing of cyst as treatment of suspected kidney cancer)
+ Melody VanDyke (sister of Glenn Owen, following recent hospitalization for surgery after a stroke)
+ Barbara Regnier (in a walking boot for another week after having suffered a broken tibia)
+ Brenda Carpenter (acquaintance of Fruechtenichts, still at Twin Oaks Rehab for PT after broken hip)
+ Martha VanSandt (resting at home as she awaits further ankle surgery)
+ one of our own (who remains in residential treatment for alcohol and substance addictions)
+ and those who battle cancer: Jim Ahrens; Barbara Aldridge; Carol Beisert; Susie Beying; Jeff Borrink; Jean Carson; Karen Curto; Paula Darling; Georgeann Geis; Norma Griffith; Richard Hambleton; Heidi Hammell; Donna Humble; Pam Hund; Sam Kell; Walt Kloster; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Willi Mansil; Judy Matthijetz; Jim McCarty; Karen McNeese; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Dale Niece; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Dale Pair; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Melvin Rice; Star Roberts;Bernie Roller; Lyn St. Louis; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Storm Shannon; Greg Smith; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; April Ward; Sara Weidner; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … Dennis Hampton, at the death of his daughter, Lakeva Hampton, following a recurrence of leukemia (the funeral will bethis coming weekend); … Fred & Darlene Berg (& her mother, Bette Fox), at the death of Darlene’s uncle, Carson Smith; … Rhonda Crute, at the death of her aunt, MaryLou Rink; …Beth Genter, Lynn’s sister-in-law, as she nears the end of her earthly life, at the diagnosis of a rare form of MS (Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy) for which there is no cure – we seek the Lord’s blessing for her, and for her family, especially her husband, Dale. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel, especially: … the Men’s Mission Trip to the Burle Post Retreat Center in the Alaskan bush (in March), January’s “Mission of the Month” – your gifts so far total $50; … Cindy Hammons (Principal-Elect), and her family – as they prepare for their move to Leavenworth over the coming few months – Cindy & Alyssa arriving next weekend; Bill, probably in March. Let’s “cultivate awesome relationships for eternity” – in part by “personalizing a Christ-centered education that develops the whole child.”
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking blessing over those in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed and their families: Hilary Carbajal (South Korea); John Crowley(Afghanistan); & Zachary Kincaid (Kuwait). God Bless America!