Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Robert Harris, Julian Kankelfitz, Travis Malto, Laurie Richter, Gary Cole, Nicholas Kappeas, Ivey Harris, Angie Schwalm, Lillie Angelbeck, Keith Jordan, Jason Panek, Katey Dembowski, Ryan Hoppe & Robin Beemer. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Steve Camp (hospitalized for the treatment of cellulitis in both legs)
+ Roger Redpath (who will be moved to a Hospice Care facility)
+ Susan Wells (who will undergo surgery tomorrow for the August rotator-cuff injury)
+ Dave Zakutny (friend of Joan Nance's daughter, awaits biopsy of masses behind eyes)
+ Florene Schlueter (Lisa Dane's mother, now at Mid-America Rehab after a stroke)
+ Cindy Hammons (to undergo surgery soon for removal of an embedded kidney stone)
+ Lea Metz (hoping for no ill-reaction to a new medication)
+ Dan Goff (Maggie Beisert's dad, preparing for insertion of dialysis PICC-line in January)
+ James Sloan (father-in-law of co-worker of Diane Curry, to begin PT after a serious fall)
+ Kicia Wagner (co-worker of Diane Curry, following surgery this past Friday)
+ Nancy Keel (former co-worker of Diane Curry, undergoing chemo for breast cancer)
+ Lydia Landfair (needs surgery on pinched nerve before resumption of chemotherapy)
+ LaVern Reinke (Erv Jobe's nephew, after surgery to re-attach retina & mend hole in eye)
+ Beverly Michels (Erv Jobe's niece, after a stroke due to a blood-clot lodged in her neck)
+ Gail Nichols (friend of Lynn & Helen Genter, in critical care with heart/lung problems)
+ Austin Kerr (Darren & Faith's son, serum-sickness, a reaction to meds for Scarlett Fever)
+ Bridget Suttles (friend of Helen Genter, health issues related to Auto-Immune Disease)
+ John Waymire (Matt's dad, undergoing tests at news that he may have leukemia)
+ Andrea Herman Cloud (all eye meds are finished; awaits dilation to decrease)
+ Gene Webber (determined not a candidate for surgery to remove broken rods in back)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Adrian Bevel; Jeff Borrink; Jim Bristol; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Aimee Hoppes; Pam Hund; Larry Johnson; Sam Kell; Walt Kloster; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Kody Kramer; Debbie Lober; Rachel Magadan; Willi Mansil; Judy Matthijetz; Tom McBath; Karen McNeese; Theresa Miller; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Gay Lea Shaw; Azora Smith; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Jim Wells; Doris Woodward, Larissa Wright, Carolyn Wrigley; a School Family member
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … the family of Shauna & Brexlee Kraft (friends of Monica Collins), a mother & 1-yr-old son, who were killed in an auto accident; … the family of Jeremiah Shanahan (friend of Quinlan family), who has passed away after a 6-yr battle with cancer; … an anonymous young mother, proceeding with the adoption of her baby; … those who will travel over the holidays, that they be granted travel mercies; … those affected by the Los Angeles wildfires – both the evacuees and the fire-fighters. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially: … our "Mission of the Month" for December, Backpack Buddies (your special donations have totaled $290 so far); … the ongoing work of the Principal Call Committee, as they plan for visits from 3 principal-candidates in preparation for issuing a Divine Call by late January (Stacy & Nellie Sato, of Millbrae, CA, are with us this weekend). Let's "cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!"
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's blessing over those in our Armed Forces –especially those deployed or at distant posts: Bill Bailey (Middle East); John Crowley (Afghanistan);Ryan Griffith (England); Hilary Klotz (Kuwait); Tyler Timmons (Germany). God Bless America!