Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for those celebrating birthdays this week: Brenda Goebel, Will Foster, Billy Wells, Caleb Knueven, Mitchell Denney, Heather Niemann & Tim Wells. Happy Birthday!
* Psalm 104:33 – “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!”
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Denis Johnson (on home-based PT after knee-replacement surgery this past Wednesday)
+ Ed Dane (will undergo rotator-cuff surgery on Tuesday … the “other” shoulder this time)
+ Kayla Moritz (continued tests due to increasing headaches, heart and overall health concerns)
+ Suzie Lawson (on bed-rest, to promote further healing of her knee after recent surgery)
+ Lavone Scott (Hope Harmon’s mother, recuperating from reconstructive collar-bone surgery)
+ Lynn Genter (after cataract surgery this past Monday; the “other eye” is scheduled for February 20)
+ David Berger (cousin of Helen Genter, suffered a head injury due to a fall, in ICU)
+ Naomi Matthys (daughter of Janet Jackson-Knight, following surgery in treatment of breast cancer)
+ Pat King (convalescing after recent robotic surgery)
+ Joey Denney (undergoing outpatient physical therapy after hip-replacement surgery)
+ Cheryl Orlowski (biopsy of cervix, came back clear, no action needed at this time – PTL!)
+ Kyle Seeler (Judi Camp’s nephew, remains hospitalized at KU Med Center, showing improvement)
+ Kent Seeler (Judi Camp’s brother, at St. Luke’s/Plaza, temporary tracheotomy; battling infection)
+ Betty Fox (Darlene Berg’s mother, hospitalized in Bartlesville, rehab after receiving prosthetic knee)
+ Connie Denney (seeking approval of a Spinal Cord Stimulator to help with pain in her hip and leg)
+ and those who battle cancer: Carol Beisert; Susie Beying; Rev. Jason Boetcher; Helen Bowman; Sherry Byrd; Jean Carson; Karen Curto; Paula Darling; Raymond Fisher; Jeff Ford; Georgeann Geis; Mason Goodloe; Norma Griffith; Heidi Hammell; Sandy Hooper; Donna Humble; Larry Johnson; Sam Kell; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Megan Langley; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Judy Matthijetz; Naomi Matthys; Jim McCarty; Ed Milburger; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Dale Niece; Paul Niece; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Bernie Roller; Nadine Ruffer; Mike Schmolt; Lyn St. Louis; Tommy Shomaker; David Schwinn; Greg Smith; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara Weidner; Dave Wiseman; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny; Megan
*James 5:16 – “Pray for each other, so that you may be healed.”
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … those who’ve lost loved ones: Mark & Sally Niemann (her aunt, Loretta Cabett); Oscar & Leonora Feldman (his niece, Zinia); Pastor Ed & Becca (his cousin, Phyllis Jack); close friend of the Meases, Carla Brakhage (her aunt, Melvadean Richardson); … the newborn gift of life, given to: Trevor & Lindsey Ryba (son, Hudson); Pastor Ed’s great-niece, Garren & Lezlie Johanson (daughter, Lenora); … travel mercies for Pastor Ed, Becca & Jordan; traveling this week to celebrate grandson Fredric’s 1st Birthday; … the sale of the Pin Oak Acres Apartments (and all that will follow for the corporation, tenants, and our congregation).
* Genesis 28:3 – “May God almighty bless you!”
4. We raise up the ministry of the Gospel – especially: … February’s “Mission of the Month,” the Richard Allen Cultural Center, and their after-school mentoring program (special gifts total $70); … the application for two Concordia teacher graduates; … all our congregational ministries: the School, Kid’s Connection, Paul’s Buffet, the 7th Street Feast, Dinner Church, our KKLO Broadcast, the Community Garden (and more) – that the Lord would use them (and us) to bring people to know His saving grace.
* Romans 1:16 – “The gospel … is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.”
5. We pray for our Nation: … lifting up our Armed Forces who are deployed (and their families at home): John Crowley & Willie Williams, III (Afghanistan); Shelby Long (Iraq); Chris Name, brother-in-law of Angie Schwalm (Kuwait); & Evan Abramson (Middle East).