Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Gene Webber, Gayle Grace, Sophia Hyde-Lizardi, Andrea Loewenstein, Evan Marshall, Paisley Denney, Martha Wilk, Allie Bergman, Jake Eskina, Ben Grace, Becca Mease, Hannah Wolters, Justin Kichler, Joseph Claire & Ava Seeler. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Mary Ann Webber (now on 3x/weekly dialysis treatments following hospitalization for kidney failure)
+ Amelia Cribb (following surgery to mend torn tendon in hip)
+ Kathy Smallwood (Tom Orlowski's sister, awaits diagnosis of vision problems & head-aches – TIA's?)
+ Kara Chesarek (niece of Tom & Cheryl Orlowski, awaiting pathology of a biopsy near her left eye)
+ Chris Smallwood (Tom & Cheryl Orlowski's nephew, at the discovery of a nodule in his lung)
+ Brewster Coldwell (Louise Kincaid's grand-nephew who has been hospitalized)
+ Cindy Hammons (resting at home after successful surgery to remove a "gargantuan" kidney stone)
+ Dianne Burks (Jessica Waymire's mother, recuperating at home after surgery to reverse colostomy)
+ Jim Poff (convalescing at home after surgery to remove his gallbladder)
+ Chuck Burton (son-in-law of Joan Nance, a brittle diabetic on insulin pump, concerned at weight loss)
+ Ed Dane (after surgery to mend shoulder tendons – now expecting a long period of recovery)
+ Beth Genter (Lynn's sister-in-law, diagnosis of thymoma, a tumor in lung; exploring treatment options)
+ Seth Madison (recovering from extensive knee-cap reconstruction surgery)
+ the many suffering from the flu or colds
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Donna Keene Arnn; Jeff Borrink; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Richard Hambleton; Aimee Hoppes; Donna Humble; Pam Hund; Larry Johnson; Nancy Keel; Sam Kell; Walt Kloster; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Kody Kramer; Lydia Landfair; Debbie Lober; Rachel Magadan; Willi Mansil; Judy Matthijetz; Tom McBath; Karen McNeese; Theresa Miller; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Gay Lea Shaw; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny; a School Family member
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Jim Timmons, at the death of his sister-in-law, Gayle Meredith; … Jeff Turner & Daniel Vossler (and their families), long time employees of J.F. Denney – the mothers of both men passed away last Saturday night.; … Teri vonSeggern's cousin, Judy Fisher (and sons, Christopher and Nick), whose husband, Chris, was killed this past Monday in an auto accident; … Tyler & Amy Kopp (and their family), at his decision, after prayerful consideration, to return the Divine Call to us – feeling that our needs would be better met by someone else; … a member whose position has been eliminated – may the Lord direct their path as they look to future employment. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially: … our "Mission of the Month," the purchase and packing of Comfort Cases for foster children in transition (you have donated $420 toward this effort!); … seeking the Lord's guidance over our Principal Call Committee, that He would guide their decisions regarding the future of our School Ministry – we also continue to pray for the remaining candidates (Cindy Hammons & Stacy Sato) as they also consider the Lord's plans for their future. Let's "cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!"
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's blessing over those in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed or at distant posts: Bill Bailey (Middle East); John Crowley (Afghanistan); Ryan Griffith (Kosovo); Hilary Klotz (Kuwait); Tyler Timmons (Germany). God Bless America!