Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Jennifer Miller, Avery Fox, Jessica Waymire, Kenneth Burge, III, Rick Hall, Chris Hall & Jennie Estrada. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Thelma Strom (has temporarily returned to Twin Oaks; still suffering increased confusion)
+ Don Barker (Pastor Ed's cousin, after suffering back/rib fractures after a fall from a ladder)
+ Marilyn Kay Parsons (fell at home; now at Twin Oaks for physical rehab – possibly 20 days)
+ Troy Phillips (Robert & Louise Kincaid's grandson, following hospitalization after 5 seizures)
+ Joan Nance (suffering from broken pelvic bone after a fall at home – will heal without surgery)
+ Maxine Bliss (suffering discomfort and limited range of motion due to a strained muscle)
+ Rachel Magadan (Beth Diaz' granddaughter, cancer has returned – pending lung surgery)
+ Cheryl Musick (friend of Laura Cribb, who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Lin Bi; Joie Biswell; Jeff Borrink; Sue Daniels; Paula Darling; Vara Ditty; Sean Fisher; Tara Fouch; Aedan Gibson; Artie Hammell; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Lexi Hugel; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Walt Kloster; Katherine Hall Kohler; Mike Latham; Don Long; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Virginia Marten; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sheila Mossman; Raymond Myers; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Leland Pitsch; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Lori Richardson; Star Roberts; Ray Roldan; Bernie Roller; Dave Sampson; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Steve Traglio; Brad Vermaas; Vicky; Dave Wells; Gary Whitby; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Ila May Bradford, daughter of Michael & Amanda, who is being baptized in this morning's Late Service; … our Sr. St. Paul Youth, who have been at the KS District Youth Gathering this weekend (for safe travel home today, and for the experience to have been a spiritually rewarding time for them); … those affected by the sudden and early arrival of extreme winter weather; … those whose lives have been affected by the ebola virus (both in West Africa the US); … the warfare and persecution of Christians around our world, that their faith remain strong and prove to be a witness to their captors; … the work of our Call Committee, as they complete initial interviews with candidates in preparation for the call of our next Principal (and for our next Principal, whom the Lord has already chosen); … as-well-as these requests from last week's Paul's Buffet: Frank, who seeks guidance in caring for his terminally ill wife; Phyllis, who asks our prayers for her daughter, La Donna's, health and healing; and Kellie, who seeks a stronger relationship with the Lord. Lord, have mercy!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith: especially in our support this month of the LeadAChild ministry (our November "Mission of the Month" – for which donations currently total $440); and the upcoming 7th Street Feast & Christmas Market. Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: thanking the Lord, and seeking safety, for those men and women serving military deployments (and their families here at home) to keep us safe and free, especially – Cliff Cribb in Afghanistan. Anthony Guardado (the son of Jennie Estrada, and grandson of Jane Seuser) has safely returned Stateside after deployment to Japan – PTL! God Bless America!