Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Noah Souser, Mallory Price, Amy Faith, Freddie Schmeckel, III, Jane Connell, James Folk, Timothy Joachims, Matthew Denney, Kelsey Eskina, Justin Seeler, Jim VanHoozer and Carol Wiseman.God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Patty Lynn (cousin of Teri vonSeggern, mass on liver, seeking medical consultation)
+ Bob Wells (following successful carpel-tunnel surgery – the 1st of 2 surgeries)
+ Sandy Nighbert (friend of Max & Nancy Nuss, at the diagnosis of cancer)
+ Marilyn Reinhardt (suffered a 2nd stroke within a week; undergoing tests)
+ Rev. Ray Schiefelbein (formerly of our staff, in Hospice as he quickly declines with ALS)
+ Tammy Rich (experiencing a flare-up in her struggle with thyroid condition – tests )
+ Jessica Waymire (lithotripsy to break-up kidney stones was apparently successful – PTL!)
+ Janet Jackson-Knight (awaits final pathology, but doctors feel lumpectomy got all the cancer)
+ Steve Camp (awaits radiology report from PT-scan performed on nodule in lung)
+ Lowell Appleby (has switched to long-term oral antibiotics as a preventative measure)
+ Cheryl Orlowski (tests on growth on finger; pre-cancerous growth frozen from back )
+ Dan Simmons (teacher Deena's husband, upcoming Deep Brain Stimulation surgery)
+ Jane Wagoner (surgery within a month for herniated & bulging disks in neck)
+ Tom Orlowski (awaits removal of early-stage melanoma from his shoulder on )
+ Kathy Johnson (continues home physical therapy following neck-nerve surgery)
+ Esther Schmeckel (remains at Twin Oaks Rehab to regain strength and mobility)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Tom Alcorn; Barbara Aldridge; Jody Barnhart; Joie Biswell; Ron Bliss; Jeff Borrink; Kathy Boyer; Teri Carlino; Paula Darling; Vara Ditty; Tara Fouch; Aedan Gibson; Pat Griffee; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Walt Kloster; Linda Koenig; Katherine Hall Kohler; Marv Kohlmeier; Megan Langley; Debbie Lober; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Rachael Magadan; Jenny Martin; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Brandi McGinnis; Karen McNeese; Sandie Moore; Sheila Mossman; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Sue Pitts; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Bob Ramsey; Lori Richardson; JD (John) Rink; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Becky Ryder; Jacqui Sahadevan; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Brad Vermaas; Vicky; Mary Ann Webber; David White; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Mark & Lisa Young (Pastor Ed's nephew), at the death of his nephew, Jeff Schnepp; … those across the midwest who may have been affected by the spring storms this past week; thankful that in our area things were relatively calm; … those under persecution in North Korea (a prayer requested via our website). The Lord be with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith – especially: … for the Christian Motorcyclist Association, our May "Mission of the Month" (your special gifts to St. Vincent Clinic in April totaled more than $900); … that the joint ministry of our church and school would be strengthened by the reconciliation work currently underway. Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's blessing for: … guidance in this election year; … those serving in our Armed Forces – especially: David Blackburn (Afghanistan); Hilary Klotz (Germany); Miles Bliss (Jordan); Jonathan Bliss (Qatar); Ryan Griffith & Brad Pflugradt (RAF Mildenhall, England); and Tyler Timmons (Germany); and for their families at home. God Bless America!