Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our those celebrating birthdays this week: Christine Clutton, Daylan Williams, Mark Klotz & Martha Parrett. Happy Birthday!
* Psalm 104:33 – “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!”
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Larry Bass (undergoing tests at the suspicion of a bowel-blockage)
+ Connie Denney (as she seeks approval of a Spinal Cord Stimulator to help with pain in her hip & leg)
+ Beth Diaz (who is at Brookdale Physical Rehab facility after recent hip surgery due to a fall)
+ Matt Waymire (convalescing after recent knee surgery – further ACL damage was discovered)
+ Sherry Byrd (friend of Suzie Lawson, re-hospitalized with an antibiotic-resistant infection)
+ Denis Johnson (knee-replacement surgery is scheduled for January 14 at St. Luke’s Northland)
+ Joey Denney (who is scheduled for hip-replacement surgery on January 15 at St. Luke’s Northland)
+Tom Mulnix (son of Jane Seuser, resting at home in preparation for bypass surgery later this month)
+ and those who battle cancer: Carol Beisert; Susie Beying; Jason Boetcher; Helen Bowman; Jean Carson; Karen Curto; Paula Darling; Raymond Fisher; Jeff Ford; Georgeann Geis; Norma Griffith; Heidi Hammell; Sandy Hooper; Donna Humble; Larry Johnson; Sam Kell; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Megan Langley; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Judy Matthijetz; Naomi Matthys; Jim McCarty; Ed Milburger; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Dale Niece; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Bernie Roller; Nadine Ruffer; Mike Schmolt; Lyn St. Louis; Tommy Schomaker; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Storm Shannon; Greg Smith; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara Weidner; Roger Wiltsie; Dave Wiseman; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny
* James 5:16 – “Pray for each other, so that you may be healed.”
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … the family and loved ones of Claude Collins (especially Kevin & Robin Crim), following his death on December 26; … Ellis & Cathie Winter (friends and former colleagues of Cindy Hammons), at the death of their son, Jon – we also pray for his wife and 2 small children; … Jenny & Elaina Kincaid (granddaughter-in-law & great-granddaughter of Robert & Louise), who were spared injury in an auto accident – PTL!; … the negotiations for the sale of the Pin Oak Acres Apartments, and all that will follow for the corporation, tenants, and our congregation.
* Genesis 28:3 – “May God almighty bless you!”
4. We raise up the ministry of the Gospel – especially: … our December “Mission of the Month” – BackPack Buddies of Leavenworth (your special gifts totaled $885); … the application process for two Concordia teacher graduates, plus a St. Louis Seminary graduate as Assistant Pastor; … all our congregational ministries: the School, Kid’s Connection, Paul’s Buffet, Dinner Church, our KKLO Broadcast, the Community Garden (and more) – that the Lord would use them (and us) to bring people to know His saving grace.
* Romans 1:16 – “The gospel … is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.”
5. We pray for those in our Armed Forces: especially those who are deployed: John Crowley & Willie Williams, III (Afghanistan); Shelby Long (Iraq); & Evan Abramson (Middle East).
* Psalm 121:8 – “The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore.”