Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Isabella Ecklor, Kraig Elmer, Craig Hochard, Vicki Wolters, Ken Donald, Chyza Nelson, Barbara Regnier, Ray Hoppe, Sr., Heather Klotz, John Allen, John Allen, Jr., Kathy Johnson, Kim Schroyer & Gage Unger. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Shirley Jobe (following out-patient skin cancer surgery this past Wednesday)
+ Pamela Huling-Jordan (following an ER visit this past weekend)
+ Deacon Allen Ohlstein (of St. Paul's Episcopal, to undergo hip surgery #4 on Tuesday)
+ Paula Darling (friend of Diane Curry, following an ER visit this past weekend)
+ Linette Wilson (friend of Joey & Janice Denney, being treated for pancreatic tumor)
+ Richard Schmuldt (friend & neighbor of Jim Timmons, at the diagnosis of cancer)
+ JD (John) Rink (uncle of Rhonda Crute, recently diagnosed with bladder cancer)
+ Rose Elmer (Lori Hall's mother, convalescing with stress-related heart condition)
+ Steve Traglio (friend of Kevin Crim, in-home Hospice Care, only a short time to live)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Tom Alcorn; Joie Biswell; Jeff Borrink; Sue Daniels; Paula Darling; Vara Ditty; Sean Fisher; Tara Fouch; Aedan Gibson; Pat Griffee; Artie Hammell; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Lexi Hugel; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Walt Kloster; Katherine Hall Kohler; Mike Latham; Don Long; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sheila Mossman; Raymond Myers; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Lori Richardson; Star Roberts; Ray Roldan; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Steve Traglio; Brad Vermaas; Vicky; Dave Wells; Gary Whitby; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Nash Robert Sloop, born this past Tuesday to Justin & Stephanie Sloop (grandparents are Rick & Gwen Ernzen); … Teresa Schlager (friend of Rhonda Crute), in a difficult time, dealing with her father's heart issues, as-well-as her father-in-law's recent stroke; … Wendy Morris (her husband, Mike; and their children: Kylie, Kyra & Ryan), as she prayerfully considers the call we have issued for her to be our Principal; ... a member struggling with mental health issues; ... a member who seeks our prayers for her brother, Rick, who is threatening suicide. Lord, have mercy!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith: especially in in our support during January of the Leavenworth Interfaith Shelter of Hope [your donations totaled $1,010]. Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: thanking the Lord, and seeking safety, for those men and women serving military deployments (and their families here at home) to keep us safe and free, especially – Cliff Cribb & Travis Connell, both in Afghanistan. God Bless America!