Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Lori Humble, Tom Orlowski, David Balock, Steven Anders, Danielle Stirton, Virginia Harth, Sally Niemann, Paton Sickler, II, Devin Driskell, Amie Kankelfitz, Chris Norris, Joshua Panek and Evangelina Moritz. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Rhonda Crute (convalescing following an emergency appendectomy)
+ Marshall Blanken (fell during gym class, suffering a hairline fracture & 2 avulsion fractures)
+ Darryl Pagel (esophageal biopsy clear; will consult with neurologist about possible stoke)
+ Bryan Sims (Bob & Rosie Wells' great nephew, started kidney dialysis due to diabetes)
+ Sandy Hooper (home following hospitalization; preparing for 2nd cataract surgery)
+ Bob Wells (continues testing and treatment for worsening vertigo)
+ Marilyn Kay Parsons (friend of the Jobes, hospitalized in ICU at Providence)
+ Rose & Bill Elmer (Lori Hall's parents, both recovering from "the crud")
+ Dave Ransom (Cheryl Orlowski's brother, re-admitted to hospital ICU)
+ Jennie Estrada (undergoing stomach tests to determine the cause of drastic weight-loss)
+ Lacey Connell (continues monitoring with high-risk pregnancy – still 2 months to go)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Jeff Borrink; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Marly Heim; Aimee Hoppes; Pam Hund; Coreen Johnson; Sam Kell; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Walt Kloster; Kody Kramer; Debbie Lober; Rachel Magadan; Bev Matney; Judy Matthijetz; Karen McNeese; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Linda Vernon; Doris Woodward, Larissa Wright
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: ... Daniel & Meghan Mease, at the death of her "Nonna," Hope LaForgia (much like a 3rd grandmother); … our Graduates: Adriana Carnoali, Matthew Olson, Tyson Root, Abigail Taylor (8th Grade); Josh Blanken, Rebekah Goodwin, Natalie Price, Noah Souser, Daniel vonSeggern (High School); Seth vonSeggern (Mizzou); … Jim Bradshaw (KS District Executive Assistant for Education), Jane Limback (KS District NLSA Commissioner) & Terry Schmidt (LCMS School Ministry), as they present National Lutheran School Accreditation to the KSDE on June 5, seeking joint approval of NSLA with KESA (Kansas Education Systems Accreditation). The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially: … our May "Mission of the Month," Samaritan's Feet (supporting Caroline Steele in her mission trip to Haiti in July – your gifts so far total $200; … the work of our Principal Call Committee, in securing a Commissioned Minister as our next Principal; … for our Ministry Directors, as they lead us forward with our 2017-2018 Financial Plan (striving to be good stewards of all available funding, allowing us to reach as-many-as possible with the Gospel). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation – seeking the Lord's blessing over those in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed or at distant posts: Isaiah Coleman(Kuwait); Ryan Griffith (Africa); Tyler Timmons (Germany); Bill Bailey (Middle East) – and for their families at home. God Bless America!