Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Aiden Grace, Christine Strohm, Max Nuss, Kevin Wahaus, Sam Anders, II, Buck Henry, Leanna Marshall, Bob Meyer, Cody Ernzen, Evie Stiglmire, Geoffrey Griffith, Jane Wagoner, Chase Watkins, Sadie Winters, Kari Ernzen, Dru Crowley, Sandy Warman, Josef Williams & Chrysi Wilson. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Joan Nance (experiencing extreme pain between right hip and knee after a fall at home)
+ Steve Wagoner (at the news of his "3rd in a row" clean cancer PET-scan – PTL!)
+ Anna Schermbeck (recuperating at home following recent laparoscopic hernia surgery)
+ Lisa Dane (awaits analysis of fluid drained from area of lymph-node removal)
+ Julie Zimmer (awaiting diagnosis of upper-abdominal pain)
+ Tammy Rich (beginning to feel relief from thyroid condition)
+ Tom Orlowski (has resumed physical therapy following a knee manipulation procedure)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Lynn Basinger; Lin Bi; Joie Biswell; Jeff Borrink; Sue Daniels; Paula Darling; Madeline Delgadillo; Vara Ditty; Jill Ferguson; Sean Fisher; Aedan Gibson; Phyllis Gremillion; Artie Hammell; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Lexi Hugel; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Walt Kloster; Katherine Hall Kohler; Mike Latham; Don Long; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Virginia Marten; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sheila Mossman; Raymond Myers; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Leland Pitsch; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Jim Ralls; Lori Richardson; Star Roberts; Ray Roldan; Bernie Roller; Dave Sampson; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Steve Traglio; Brad Vermaas; Dave Wells; Gary Whitby; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Braelynn Pflugradt, newborn granddaughter of Scott & Dawn Booth (Brad & Amber's daughter); … Alyce Porter (& her family), at the death of her husband, Ray [Visitation is , at ; Funeral, ; at Davis Chapel]; … a cousin of Emilee Summers, who has declared herself an atheist – that she would find her way to faith in Christ (for her, and for her two children); … a member child struggling with behavioral problems while adjusting to a new school; … a young man who seeks direction in his life, that he would find it in following the Lord; … the political debate over same-sex marriage in Kansas, that the wisdom of Scripture would prevail; … those who are affected by the continuing spread of the ebola virus – both in West Africa and now also in the US; … the warfare and persecution of Christians around our world – that faith and trust in the Lord would soon prevail; … the work of our Call Committee, as they continue leading us to the call of our next Principal (and for our next Principal, whom the Lord has already chosen). Lord, have mercy!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith: … for our witness this week in our various efforts to "Be the Church!" within our communities; … for the upcoming annual "7th Street Feast" (our October "Mission of the Month" – your donations last week totaled $248). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's protection of those serving military deployments to keep us safe (and their families here at home): Anthony Guardado in Japan; Ryan Griffith in Turkey; Cliff Cribb, Shane Martin & Brandon Voorhees in Afghanistan. God Bless America!