Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our those celebrating birthdays this week: Margaret Meyer, Steve Summers, Velma Bass, Nancy Fruechtenicht, Larry Nance, and Katherine de la Cruz. Happy Birthday!
* Psalm 104:33 – “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!”
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Austin Lacey (friend of Mindy Williams, injuries sustained while on duty as an MP at the USDB)
+ Jeff Ford (friend of both Don & Joey Denney, consulting with oncologist diagnosis of bladder cancer)
+ Tommy Schomaker (known to the Genters, hospitalized with blood cancer found in transplant patients)
+ Chrystlyn Bradberry (related to Lori Hall, after recently suffering a pulmonary-embolism)
+ Dolores Woodruff (sister of Bob Wells, doing well after suffering a slight stroke)
+ Bill Hammons (to have stress-test as the result of frequent nose-bleeds due to high blood-pressure)
+ Rowena Young (Chyza Nelson’s mother, to have outpatient cataract surgery, may regain some sight)
+ Chuck Smallwood (Tom Orlowski’s brother-in-law, hospitalized, retaining fluids, kidney/liver issue)
+ Larry Bass (will see doctor July 24 for heart-monitor results at the discovery of an irregular heartbeat)
+ Donald Ernzen (Rick’s Dad, on meds to control atrial-fibrillation; next cardiology consult on July 25)
+ Matt Waymire (continues physical therapy following knee surgery; off-work 3-5 more months)
+ Virginia Harth (continues home-based physical therapy after pelvis and sternum fractures)
+ Dotty Rogers (close friend of Helen Genter’s sister, Paula, bed-ridden on Hospice Care)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Carol Beisert; Susie Beying; Helen Bowman; Jean Carson; Karen Curto; Paula Darling; Georgeann Geis; Norma Griffith; Heidi Hammell; Donna Humble; Chuck Jasper; Larry Johnson; Sam Kell; Walt Kloster; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Megan Langley; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Judy Matthijetz; Jim McCarty; Karen McNeese; Ed Milburger; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Dale Niece; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Dale Pair; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Bernie Roller; Lyn St. Louis; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Storm Shannon; Greg Smith; Jerry Thompson; Gail VanVelzer; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara Weidner; Dave Wiseman; Doris Woodward; Carolyn Wrigley; Dave Zakutny
* James 5:16 – “Pray for each other, so that you may be healed.”
3. We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … those who’ve lost loved ones – Mathias J. & Arthena Massoth (friends of Dorothy Quinlan), at the death of their son, Mathias D. Massoth; Mark & Joanne Preisinger (& their family), at the death of his father, Rev. Don Preisinger (who served as Pastor of St. Paul from 1962-1968); Janet Jackson-Knight, at the death of a neighbor, Walter Denaci; Bill & Nancy Pieper (friends of Pastor Ed & Becca), at the death of his mother, Alice; … Margaret Hanawalt, who seeks travel mercies coming home from Minneapolis; … Taylor & Jessica Wiley, at the birth of their son, Bennett George.
* Genesis 28:3 – “May God almighty bless you!”
4. We raise up the ministry of the Gospel – especially: … July’s “Mission of the Month” – the “Shoe that Grows” (as we strive to provide 50 pairs, $1000 needed); … the LCMS Convention which begins Saturday in Tampa (Pastor Ed is our Circuit Pastoral Delegate); … our own congregational ministries: the School, Kid’s Connection, Paul’s Buffet, Dinner Church (and more) – that the Lord would use them to bring people to know His saving grace.
* Romans 1:16 – “The gospel … is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.”
5. We pray for those in our Armed Forces: especially those deployed and their families: John Crowley & Willie Williams, III (Afghanistan), Alex Feistner (Japan), Shelby Long (Iraq), & Steven Shelton (Qatar).
* Psalm 121:8 – “The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore.”