Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for those celebrating birthdays this week: Spencer Marshall, Tammie Wahaus, Rebekah Williams, Dawn Booth, Dakota Duncan & Gwen Ernzen. Happy Birthday!
* Psalm 104:33 – “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!”
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Jessie Hall (on precautionary quarantine after a co-worker tested positive for coronavirus/COVID-19)
+ Carolyn Wrigley (Charlotte Appleby’s sister, has moved to Hospice after ceasing dialysis)
+ Cindy Hammons (the scheduled echocardiogram has been delayed until a later date)
+ Joan Nance (still suffering from a cough, dizziness, fatigue – lungs are clear, no fever, not anemic)
+ Kent Seeler (Judi Camp’s brother, remains at Mid-America Rehab for further therapy)
+ Kyle Seeler (Judi Camp’s nephew, remains at Select Specialty Hospital/KCK for rehab)
+ Connie Denney (now has insurance approval of permanent Spinal Cord Stimulator; surgery pending)
+ Linda Geske (Jeff's mom, now in a rehab facility to build up her strength)
+ David Berger (Helen Genter’s cousin, now home, will continue with out-patient therapy)
+ those with winter colds, influenza or pneumonia); and the increase of seasonal allergies
+ and those who battle cancer: Carol Beisert; Susie Beying; Helen Bowman; Sherry Byrd; Jean Carson; Karen Curto; Paula Darling; Jeff Ford; Georgeann Geis; Mason Goodloe; Norma Griffith; Heidi Hammell; Sandy Hooper; Donna Humble; Larry Johnson; Sam Kell; Linda Koenig; Lydia Landfair; Megan Langley; Jolene Lichty; Debbie Lober; Judy Matthijetz; Naomi Matthys; Jim McCarty; Ed Milburger; Marilyn Miller; Theresa Miller; Dale Niece; Paul Niece; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Bernie Roller; Nadine Ruffer; Mike Schmolt; Lyn St. Louis; Tommy Shomaker; David Schwinn; Greg Smith; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Phelba Wecas; Sara Weidner; Dave Wiseman; Doris Woodward; Dave Zakutny; Megan
*James 5:16 – “Pray for each other, so that you may be healed.”
- We seek the Lord’s blessing for: … the efforts to contain the worldwide coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, that the precautions being taken would slow the spread of the disease, and that those with the virus would see rapid recovery (we also seek the Lord’s care for those who have lost loved ones to the disease, and for those suffering due to it – including businesses and schools).
* Genesis 28:3 – “May God almighty bless you!”
4. We raise up the ministry of the Gospel – especially: … the March “Mission of the Month,” the Deeper Window Association, helping families navigate dementia with proactive courage and authentic hope (your gifts totaled $685); … our application for two Concordia University System teacher graduates – even at the notification once again that our application for a Concordia Seminary graduate as our Assistant Pastor will not be filled; … all our congregational ministries: our School, Kid’s Connection, Paul’s Buffet, the 7th Street Feast, Dinner Church, our KKLO Broadcast, the Community Garden, and more – that the Lord would use them (and us) to bring people to know His saving grace.
* Romans 1:16 – “The gospel … is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.”
5. We pray for our Nation: … lifting up our Armed Forces, especially those who are deployed (and their families at home): John Crowley & Willie Williams, III (Afghanistan); Wilson Gauf (Bahrain); Shelby Long (Iraq); Chris Name (Kuwait); & Evan Abramson & Alex Feistner (Middle East).
* Psalm 121:8 – “The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore.”