Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Dani Correll, John Pretz, Tammy Rich, Diane Curry, Emma Murphy, Riley Pettegrew, Steve Camp, Connie Jobe, Hadley Powell, Mitchell Foster, Lynn Genter, Zach Pretz and Natalie Price. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Chrysi Wilson (broken left kneecap, will be allowed to heal on its own without surgery)
+ Beth Diaz (spared broken bones in a fall; thankful for the early discovery of skin-cancer)
+ Robert Kincaid (now home with antibiotics for fluid in lung – no heart problems – PTL!)
+ Rick Johnson (has been hospitalized for IV-antibiotic treatment of infection near colon)
+ Lea Metz (will undergo outpatient surgery on due to a slow-healing leg wound)
+ Fred "Babe" Murawski (friend of Erv & Shirley Jobe, recovering from recent surgery)
+ Ann King (neighbor & friend of Dakota Duncan, home after misdiagnosis of pancreatitis)
+ Lowell Appleby (temporarily at Twin Oaks for Rehabilitation Therapy)
+ Ron Bliss (Maxine's son, surgery cancelled after tests show no cancer in lymph nodes)
+ Jane Wagoner (following recent carpal-tunnel surgery – the first of two)
+ Barbara Regnier (undergoing testing at the suspicion of having recently suffered TIAs)
+ Ken Basinger (Cyndie Knauer's brother, after 5 gangrene surgeries; now on insulin pump)
+ Kaydence Kessler (continues to rebound from her 10-week premature birth)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Tom Alcorn; Jody Barnhart; Bobbie Belaski; Joie Biswell; Jeff Borrink; Kathy Boyer; Vara Ditty; Terry Fender; Sean Fisher; Tara Fouch; Aedan Gibson; Pat Griffee; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Becky Hornbaker; Wanda Hoover; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Walt Kloster; Linda Koenig; Katherine Hall Kohler; Marv Kohlmeier; Megan Langley; Mike Latham; Don Long; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sheila Mossman; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Lori Richardson; JD (John) Rink; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Jacqui Sahadevan; Richard Schmuldt; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Brad Vermaas; Vicky; Mike Vieux; Mary Ann Webber; Gary Whitby; David White; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … those who've lost loved ones: Nancy Nuss (and her family), at the death of her uncle, Bob Goff; the Wells family – Bob & Rosie, Jim & Pat, Susan, Molly & Maggie (and their families) – at the death of Dave Wells; … Lilith & Hayden Roberts (children of Krystal Roberts), that they would be safe until they can be reunited with her. The Lord is with you all!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith, especially: … for the coming school year, rejoicing at the contract of Ashley Strecker (Preschool Teacher); … for the ministry of Storying Discipleship Ministries, our "Mission of the Month" for June (your contributions totaled $685) – , you'll learn about Hollis Renewal Center, our July "Mission of the Month." Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's blessing for those in our Armed Forces – especially those serving deployments: Cliff Cribb & Travis Connell, in Afghanistan; Brad Pflugradt, at RAF Mildenhall, England; and Brandon Voorhees, in Kuwait. God Bless America!