Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Craig Bates, Bob Cassella, Spencer Foster, Diana Hahn, Karena Housworth, Aleigha Williams, Calvin Wilson, Jessica Soto, Martha VanSandt, Wyatt Winters, Rochelle Anderson, Gabrielle Carnoali, Billy Theel, Jake Ernzen, Marcaleno Trujillo, Kevin Wendt and Jennifer Paden. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Steve Camp (at St. Luke's, kidneys not functioning, undergoing dialysis)
+ Margaret LeBreton (at Twin Oak rehab to re-build her strength after a fall)
+ Susan Wells (suffered a severe break in left humerus and a torn right shoulder rotator cuff)
+ Scott Booth (suffering from painful swelling in knee, possible flare-up of gout)
+ Gene Webber (suffering with great pain after the breakage of the rods in his spine)
+ Andrea Herman Cloud (consults with an ocular oncologist this week in Philadelphia)
+ Braxton Cherasek (Tom Orlowski's great-niece, had successful heart-valve replacement)
+ Walt Kloster (Lea Metz' brother-in-law's son has been approved for hospice care)
+ Tom Orlowski (has completed the 1st 2-day photopheresis process … all went well – PTL!)
+ Darryl Pagel (upcoming neuro-surgeon appt re: surgery on spinal cord disorder in neck)
+ and those who battle cancer: Barbara Aldridge; Adrian Bevel; Jeff Borrink; Paula Darling; George Estabrook; Georgeann Geis; Steven Grace; Norma Griffith; John Gurss; Marly Heim; Aimee Hoppes; Pam Hund; Sam Kell; Agnes Rink Killen; Linda Koenig; Kody Kramer; Debbie Lober; Rachel Magadan; Bev Matney; Judy Matthijetz; Tom McBath; Karen McNeese; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Sue Pitts; Paul Printiss; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; David Schwinn; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Jerry Thompson; Linda Vernon; Jim Wells; Doris Woodward, Larissa Wright, Carolyn Wrigley
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Don & Eleanor Denney – at the death of their great-niece, Alexus Holmes, after suffering with spina-bifida for her entire life of 29 years; … Eleanor Denney & Steve Camp – at the death of their aunt, Charlotte Hendrix; … those affected by violence in our nation and around the world; … the people of Nepal – who are suffering from flooding after heavy rains (we are thankful that none of the family of Ganga Biswa, the fiancée of Cory vonSeggern, are in the flooding area); … the construction of the new facility for the Leavenworth Interfaith Shelter of Hope – progressing rapidly – donations are still being accepted for the final $100,000 of the $600,000 goal. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel – especially for: … our August "Mission of the Month" – Jeremy Dembowski's Eagle Scout project of constructing of a storage shed on the playground (your gifts of $541 so far will be applied the approximate $900 cost of materials); … our Kansas District Schools, at the news from the Kansas State Department of Education that National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) will not be accepted jointly with Kansas Education Systems Accreditation (KESA) for 2017-2018. Let's "cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!"
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's blessing over those in our Armed Forces, especially those deployed or at distant posts: Bill Bailey (Middle East); Ryan Griffith (England); Hilary Klotz (Kuwait); Tyler Timmons (Germany). God Bless America!