Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Alysha Moncus, Gabrielle Hamilton, Luke Wendt, Emma Madison, Kelly Mansil, Marshal Aumiller, Lee Market, Gwendolyn Moritz, CJ Wolters, John Denney, Jr., Jonathan Harms, Jack Loewenstein, Nolan Norberto & Simon McLaren-Housworth. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Margaret Hanawalt (undergoing further diagnosis of sharp back pain, likely not heart-related)
+ Robin Crim (who has begun treatment for a hiatal hernia)
+ Kandy Price (who has begun treatment at the diagnosis of vasculitis)
+ Lynn Basinger (Cyndie Knauer's father, surgery shows no malignancy; no further treatment)
+ Vicky (a friend of Darlene Eckroth, undergoing stem-cell replacement as treatment for cancer)
+ Chuck Heastings (husband of Lisa Dane's boss, battling Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma)
+ Joan Nance (suffering from broken pelvic bone after a fall at home – will heal without surgery)
+ Julie Zimmer (awaits results of recent EGD for diagnosis of upper-abdominal pain)
+ Jessie Hall (recuperating after mononucleosis)
+ Frank Woodruff (Wells' brother-in-law, hospitalized due to side-effects of chemotherapy)
+ Tammy Rich (lab results show much improvement with thyroid condition – PTL!)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Lin Bi; Joie Biswell; Jeff Borrink; Sue Daniels; Paula Darling; Madeline Delgadillo; Vara Ditty; Jill Ferguson; Sean Fisher; Aedan Gibson; Artie Hammell; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Wanda Hoover; Lexi Hugel; Mary Johnson; David Keithley; Walt Kloster; Katherine Hall Kohler; Mike Latham; Don Long; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Virginia Marten; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sheila Mossman; Raymond Myers; Neil; Angela Newman; Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Leland Pitsch; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Jim Ralls; Lori Richardson; Star Roberts; Ray Roldan; Bernie Roller; Dave Sampson; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Gay Lea Shaw; Sherrie Taylor; Steve Traglio; Brad Vermaas; Dave Wells; Gary Whitby; Stacy Wicker; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … Phil & Gail Klotz (& their family), at the death of Gail's brother, Robert Hamilton; … Tracy & Lu Knueven, at the death of a family friend, Phyllis Gremillion after having battled cancer;…Pastor Eric & Chris Tritten, at the death of her father, Phil Aumann; … a member child, struggling with suicidal thoughts; … a young man who seeks direction in his life, that he would find it in following the Lord; … the political debate over same-sex marriage in Kansas (and other states), that the wisdom of Scripture would prevail; … those who are affected by the continuing spread of the ebola virus (both in West Africa the US); … the warfare and persecution of Christians around our world – that their faith remain strong and prove to be a witness to their captors; … the work of our Call Committee, as they continue leading us to the call of our next Principal (and for our next Principal, whom the Lord has already chosen). Lord, have mercy!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith: especially for the upcoming "7th Street Feast" (as our October "Mission of the Month," your donations totaled $593). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation: seeking the Lord's protection of those serving military deployments to keep us safe (and their families here at home): Anthony Guardado in Japan; Ryan Griffith in Turkey; Cliff Cribb & Brandon Voorhees in Afghanistan. Shane Martin (a friend of Cyndie Knauer) is now safely home from Afghanistan – PTL! God Bless America!