Please note that any Prayer Request submitted here will not be confidential, but may be viewed by anyone accessing this website. Please be as specific as possible in your request, but also maintain the needed confidentiality of those for whom you may be requesting prayers. Thank you.
ST. PAUL PRAYER LIST
1. We pray for our Family of Faith: remembering those celebrating birthdays this week: Geoffrey Griffith, Jane Wagoner, Chase Watkins, Sadie Winters, Kari Ernzen, Dru Crowley, Sandy Warman, Josef Williams, Chrysi Wilson, Randall Hoppe, Matthew Simpson, Travis Connell, Kamdon Hoppe, Richard Quinlan, Jason Wahaus, Wendy Haynes & Stormy Wilson. God be with you!
2. We lift up our loved ones with health concerns:
+ Katherine de la Cruz (will undergo gallbladder removal tomorrow)
+ Mike Schmidt (Gwen Goodloe's supervisor's husband, doing well after bladder cancer surgery)
+ Lori Hall (significant vision loss in right eye due to detached vitreous, should heal in 4-6 weeks)
+ Steve Feuechtenicht (retina is healing well – next, hopefully final, check-up is November 18)
+ Don Oman (cousin of Ed Dane & Kathy Johnson, malignant sinus tumor surgery soon)
+ Isaac Stean (LaVera Aufdemberge's 15-yr-old grandson, awaiting test results)
+ Lowell Appleby (will undergo angioplasty on Friday, to open blocked graft-arteries in his leg)
+ Connie Jobe (having outpatient gall bladder surgery October 27)
+ Kimberli Carr (Gwen Goodloe's niece, mother & baby both doing well now early in pregnancy)
+ Roger Redpath (resting at home after hospitalization for a suspected gastro-intestinal bleed)
+ Adam Kern (Joey & Janice Denney's nephew, after mitral-valve surgery restoring heart rhythm)
+ Brenda Goebel (to undergo complete knee replacement on November 1)
+ Vernon Parker (friend of Chyza Nelson, doing well after undergoing a heart-procedure)
+ Mary Ann Webber (winter travel to Arizona delayed while she is fighting a bladder infection)
+ Beckey Blanken (continues to experience pain and swelling due to blood-clots in her leg)
+ Jessica Waymire (being treated for kidney infection prior to removal of large kidney stone)
+ Chuck Smallwood (Tom Orlowski's brother-in-law, dealing with poor overall health)
+ Ganga Biswa (Cory vonSeggern's fiancée, now scheduled for swallow-test)
+ Jane Seuser (suffering neurological facial pain making it even difficult to speak or eat)
and those who battle cancer: Doris Akin; Barbara Aldridge; Jody Barnhart; Joie Biswell; Ron Bliss; Jeff Borrink; Kathy Boyer; Teri Carlino; Dick Cassidy; Paula Darling; Vara Ditty; George Estabrook; Tara Fouch; Aedan Gibson; Pat Griffee; Sabrina Handke; Emily Heaton; Marly Heim; Wanda Hoover; Pam Hund; Janet Jackson-Knight; Mary Johnson; Linda Koenig; Katherine Hall Kohler; Megan Langley; Debbie Lober; Denise Lopez; Jordan Lyle; Rachael Magadan; Joan Bacon Martin; Bev Matney; Karen McNeese; Sandie Moore; Krista Moppin; Sheila Mossman; Neil; Angela Newman; Sandy & Wayne Nighbert; Paul Pennington; Linda Persky; Sue Pitts; Diane Pool; Paul Prentiss; Mike Price; Bob Ramsey; Lori Richardson; JD (John) Rink; Star Roberts; Bernie Roller; Becky Ryder; Kent Seeler; Jeremiah Shanahan; Brad Vermaas; Vicky; David White; Stacy Wicker; Linda Williams; Dave Wilmetti; Doris Woodward; Jackie Wozney, Mark Young
3. We seek the Lord's blessing for: … those affected by the chemical leak in Atchison; … Dave & Monica Collins (and their family), at the death of her aunt, Linda Runge; … Bob & Rosie Wells, at the death of their brother-in-law, Frank Woodruff … we pray also for Bob's sister, Delores, in this time of loss; …Ron & Sharon Bates, at the death of her brother, Ron Strom ... we pray as well for their mother, Thelma, who will likely not understand the loss. The Lord is with you!
4. We raise up our efforts in sharing the Gospel in both our joint ministry as a congregation, and in our individual opportunities to share the faith – especially: … those who have been nominated to serve in leadership – Steve Fruechtenicht, Treasurer; Audra Madison, Secretary; & Barbara Regnier, Ministry Director At-Large; … Andrea Herman Cloud, currently visiting her former mission fields in West Africa; … the 7th Street Feast, our October "Mission of the Month" – as we join with many others in meeting the needs of hungry people in our community (your donations so far have totaled $1545). Let's cultivate awesome relationships for eternity!
5. We pray for our Nation seeking the Lord's blessing for: … guidance in this election year, and healing of our national divisions; … those serving in our Armed Forces – especially those deployed or at distant posts: David Blackburn & Isaiah Coleman (Kuwait);Jonathan Bliss (Qatar); Miles Bliss (Jordan); Ryan Griffith (Africa); Anthony Guardado (Japan); Justin Hofer (Iraq); Hilary Klotz & Tyler Timmons (Germany); Brad Pflugradt (RAF Mildenhall, England); and Brandon Voorhees (Turkey) – and for their families at home. God Bless America!